View Single Post
Old 12-02-2003, 03:34 PM   #38
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Trade with Atlanta that makes since for both teams

No, but Nash does that very rarely. Nash has also played at an allstar level for several seasons. Okur is struggling to get to a star, not allstar, level. I never said that Eddie had a 20/10 night, just that he's had better than the example that you used.

But how many times has the Turkish Spar scored in one game this season what Jamison's average is for his career? The correct answer would be zero at this point.

Most nights Okur shoots really bad. He's only a step above sucking. It appears that he may have stamina issues. His FT % is dropping rapidly with increased minutes, a sure sign of stamina problems.

Yeah he can have some big games occasionally, but he's still a spare. An occasionally big game doesn't remove that. He's still yet to score as well as Raef has in a game or even rebound as well as Raef has. Single games don't impress me. Show me the ability to bring it over a whole season. Okur won't be there for another several months at least. Until then he's just a Spare.