View Single Post
Old 12-03-2003, 05:41 PM   #28
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Dallas Mavericks And Cleveland Cavaliers Trade (And It Dont Look Bad!)

If the Mavs had a different coach... I'll take Diop. I think he is too raw offensively. He will never be a good scorer. But I see his career turning into a James Donalson type career. Or a Mark Eaton type career. A player that can start or come off the bench and rebound, play good defense, and intimidate on the defensive end. But never learn anything on offense.

Since we have the coach we have then I'll take Mihm. He can rebound, can the open jumper... and is less of a tweener than LaFrentz. While Mihm is a power forward... he actually likes playing close to the basket.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote