View Single Post
Old 12-04-2003, 10:40 AM   #4
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

Ummmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to all
Default RE: Was Just Wondering...

I went and took a shower after I posted this and was thinking. With the Zone Defenses as they are now, a team almost needs to have (2) legit scoring threats. Unfortunately I just can't come up with any team that would trade (2) guys salary wise that would make Orlando do the trade. So I started thinking about a star for a star trade. We all have heard about the Kobe - McGrady trade. Orlando wouldn't do it, neither would Lakeshow. The only team that I saw that could provide their star player and not really worry about it would be the Kings. They could trade Peja or Webber!

Webber trade:
Hes injury prone, so that might be the only reason that Orlando wouldn't do the trade. Well the more I look at it, would Webber make them any better that what they are doing now? Not to mention they already have Goodson and Howard there. So the Trade might be a Goodson/McGrady for Webber/Bobby Jackson? Sacramento would be scary with: Bibby, Mcgrady, Peja, Miller, and Divac.

Peja Trade
I haven't got the time to check the numbers so I don't know if a Peja/Mcgrady trade would work Salary wise. Wouldn't really make Orlando better with Peja, but would make Sacramento so much better with: Bibby, Mcgrady, Christie, Webber, and Miller.

Now that I think about it, I don't know if Orlando would do the Peja trade, but I think they might do the Webber trade!

Too many leaders act as if the sheep.. their people.. are there for the benefit of the shepherd, not that the shepherd has responsibility for the sheep. Ken Blanchard

What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives, we need to stretch our minds. Wayne Dyer

These are things that I read and live by!
Ummmmm Ok is offline   Reply With Quote