Default RE:lakers @ mavs gameday

Quote:
Originally posted by: ReDIRKulous
Quote:
Originally posted by: FilthyFinMavs
Quote:
Originally posted by: ReDIRKulous
Quote:
I'm not defending Fin because I think he hasn't played very well this year but, I could tell Fin actually still cared about the game. I don't remember how many points he scored in the second half but it seemed like thats when he came alive, and also if he didn't care about tonights game why did he get this steal from george in the last minute? He played to the very end.
Too little too late. It is like the Blazers starting to play when the series was over. And even then it was half-hearted. MAybe he is just a huge choker... but if so... can we win a championship with him as the leader fo this team? I don't think so. That is just my opinion though obviously. It isn't like I am MArk Cuban though. IMO though Cuban and Nellie are at the breaking point with Fin. And if Fin didn't think so he wouldn't believe those trade rumors.

If they wanted to trade Fin he would've been traded by now. He has been one of their brighter sides on defense this year. Did you not say that Fin looked like he didn't care to play tonight? But then you turn around and say it is a little too late? Lol. Fin's a huge chocker not counting all of the playoffs games he has played well and the game winners he has hit. BTW, do you have any stats to support him being a HUGE chocker.
Then why was Fin so worried he had been traded? Why didn't he know the rumors were just that? Yes... too little too late emans he didn't care. That is exactly what I am saying.

Do you have any stats to support that he isn't? I can only speak of my experiences watching him. IMO fin has struggled tremendously in big games. Sure... Fin has had his moments... but so would qanyone if they are given enough chances... that doesn't mean that Fin is going to win us a championship. I think Jho has a better chance going from tonights performance.
Come on, JHO taking us further than Fin? You've got to be kidding.