Golden Member

uberfan has a spectacular aura aboutuberfan has a spectacular aura about
Default RE:The Solution

Quote:
Originally posted by: MightyToine
Quote:
Originally posted by: Charlie Brown
i'd do that trade in a heartbeat

Too bad you're not MARK CUBAN, though. Awwwwww.... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Anyway....I think Finley would sooner go than Walker if only because of the AGE DIFFERENCE(Walker is 27; Finley is 30-something)....Of course, Finley not doing much of anything offensively *and* not trying to contribute in OTHER WAYS when his offense is not going Doesn't help YOUR case for Trading Antoine. AT least Walker continues to Rebound the Ball, and has had more games where he has had 5 or more assists than Games where he has not. He is intense and hates to lose.....AS for Finley? Riiiight....

Cuban would have to be smoking the Cocaine-laced Cigar if he even thought of making that trade or ANY Trade involving Walker.

(Judging by your picture, I'd say you've been doing some "smoking" of your own...lol)

Quote:
i've never liked walker or nellie . . . i say get rid of them both

So just because a Fan doesn't like someone, they should be traded? ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Okay then.....I don't like Finley.....TRADE HIM! bahhahahaahahahh!!! Oh wait!

I don't like...umm......Best! TRADE HIM!!! HAHAHHAAHAH!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
The point about trading Wlaker has to do with length of contract and not whether he is like or not. In Oregon papers today they say Portland is willing to let Wallace walk rather than take on longer term contracts. Blazers are looking at the $17 mil plus $17 mil tax savings. Of course, you can't always believe what is written in the papers.
uberfan is offline   Reply With Quote