View Single Post
Old 12-05-2003, 08:25 PM   #1
Headache

Headache is on a distinguished road
Default What to wish for

Alright first of all I just want to tell you guys I really LOVE the mavericks,but this bs has to stop , its rediculous not the way we've been playing,but what are coach's motivations are.

1.First of all point foward walker ,never liked his game ,but not just that I hate his game its that the offense is going to be run more through him more as nellie said. Shoots STUPID shots at the wrong times and cant play 1 lick of defense, and lastly I feel there is no room for him on the squad .

2.Nellie,hop of the lakers d****,damn I know there good ,but he gets paid to motivate and install confidence in his team rather than explicating why they will lose before hand.The mad scientist will never win a title because he doesnt have the right principles in b-ball. I played college ball,even if I was hot all night or if I was their star player if I didnt man up he would sit my ass on the bench and thats what Phil Jackson and Larry Brown do.

3.Dirk is my favorite player, but its dissapointing a bit how he lacks that spark not just to make him an elite, but one of the greatest ballers of all time. Trust me he has such a gift and I hope he knows that
and uses that to his favor for many years. He needs somebody though to get in his face and tell him what's the difference between a star and a SUPER STAR. First of all, I dont like that he is too lose on defense he sould man up and not wave his hand effortlessely in the air.I dont think he sould bulk up completely, but he should bench press and work out to be a stronger forceand help him in his post defence,at least like garnett. He's good in the post ,but should be there more often.Finally I feel his passing is better its just we havent completely seen it cause fat boy is running the plays through square head rathe than him, not letting you fully develop.

4.Jamison , oh how i cannot beleve what nellie is doing to you. Tell them that you are a great player and and that you play your heart out and shouldn't sit on the bench while delk and fortson are out there.Threaten them that you wish for a trade or to give you more min and a possible starting roll.

5. Finley c'mon ,shit, man up on kobe its all right hes not god and who cares if he shakes you at all if you could atleast minimize his touches a little.

6.Nash no complaints except shoot more and also demand your numbers-dont be so passive.

I know there are no shaq or duncan "stoppers" but that doesnt mean you should eliminate the man at the middle, you should rather focus on that piece even more. Najera or jamison on shaq is just the stupidest shit in the world, no wonder we dont beat them.I suggest a combo of walker and _____
for either an intimidating shot blocker who doesnt primarily focus on offense or atleast a banger. Theo Rattlif,Dampier,Curry or even magloire I feel is the last step.

ps. anyone catch that reverse lay up that gary payton made yesterday that wast contested at all,ratliff would have clapple that s***.
Headache is offline   Reply With Quote