Thread: The Solution
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2003, 12:45 AM   #63
Psychedelic Fuzz
Platinum Member

Psychedelic Fuzz is on a distinguished road
Default RE: The Solution

first, to respond in general to Charlie Brown's walker bashing.
you are trying to fit walker into what this team was last year, not what it is. it's a different animal. deal with it. the advantage to having walker, or any point forward, (in theory) is an inside out game that capitalizes on our shooting talents. You claim walker takes oppertunities away from more efficient players...I haven't seen anybody be efficient at much of anything, but walker is coming out and performing, even when the other four aren't.

I've remained silent on the lakers debacle so far, but if everyone else is going to knee jerk, I'm going to be the apologist (translated: big homer) I watched the game, and came away with these impressions.

1. NBA officiating sucks, and the inner workings of how officiating is supervised should be more public.
2. Karl Malone needs someone to pop him one in the mouth.
3. The mavs shot themselves in the foot. I think it was a 14-2 start, and the deficit never expanded significantly beyond that throughout the game, so if the mavs had made a few of those early shots, we might have seen a close game...which leads to my final conclusion...
4. The lakers are in this team's head, bigtime, and they can go toe to toe with the lakers once that is fixed.

Psychedelic Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote