View Single Post
Old 12-08-2003, 03:42 PM   #44
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Dream Team to start?

Quote:
Originally posted by: Mavs Rule
If "other circumstances" = Nellie, then you might be right.

If "other circumstances" = Shaq, then you might be wrong or right. But its still a maybe since we have not jelled yet.

If "other circumstances" = anything else, then you could be wrong. As far as stats go, it has been said many times that the Big Five have the best +/- stats in the NBA. So I think they can compete, its just a matter of getting their mindset right. If Nellie plays the Big Five, they just may be able to have enough confidence through successful past performance to overcome Nellie's underdog approach.

As long as you have a coach who insists on starting a 6'2" career bench player over a 6'9" carreer starter when you know your team needs inside scoring and rebounding and a good start, then I don't see much difference. So your start AJ as the 3 and Best at the 5. We still get killed. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]