View Single Post
Old 12-08-2003, 04:06 PM   #130
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough
Default RE:Orlando @ Mavs gameday

Quote:
Originally posted by: sike
last nitghts game was a good confidence re-establisher for this team(sorry team, but still a W).....nice game for Fin(9-12fg)...and yes I have said it all along(I really have) Josh Howard will be a studd in this league....I love Fin, but as Howard grows, Fin becomes more and more expendable....
Howard seems to one of those few players who just GETS this games ins and outs....I love watching him play!....THe natural ability is exciting, but the unnatural way in which he handles himself for a rookie is even more exciting!...he is calm in tight games, you dont worry about the ball in his hands, you dont think at any moment he will turn it over, you dont mind him taking tough shots, you dont mind him guarding the league's toughest guys(Kobe and TMAC), you just think he'll grab every board he goes for...he has the look of a top 5 pick....and the maturity of a second or third year player...nice to see!

cant wait for this team to be whole! There has been a dirk sized hole for too long now!

Isn't Josh a 3 which explains why his stats look great until when you go to the SHOOTING?

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote