View Single Post
Old 12-09-2003, 04:35 PM   #84
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:The Solution: Part Two

Stressboy I'd probably do your trade depending on what the filler from dallas was. It would be better if you could go to realGM and put what you see the filler being.

Still I don't see this as being more enticing to Orlando. With KG's scenario they get 3 all star level players for 1 super star. Under yours they only get 2 plus 1 player with some potential and a very decent spare. I think Orlando comes out better and would sooner bite on KG's trade. Cap space is nice, but they realistically aren't going to get more talent than Jamison IMO. So I do your trade if they insist, but I wouldn't expect it.