View Single Post
Old 12-10-2003, 01:50 PM   #18
Blonde Bomber
Golden Member

Blonde Bomber is on a distinguished road
Default RE:A "Would Ya" trade with Chicago

Quote:
Originally posted by: kg_veteran
Bomber - Who's the long-term small forward for the Bulls? I think Jamison would fit -- but honestly I don't think they'd do either deal.

I'd definitely do the Jamison deal and think long and hard about the Finley deal.

If Chandler is not in the Bulls long term interests then Jamison makes sense. I just can't see a team showcasing both Jamison and Chandler, there games and body types are too close together. They don't have the range to consistently hit the outside jumper and they two small to bang with the bigger PF's in this league. Call me crazy, but I think Chicago would rather have Walker then Jamison, because he would bring a different dimension to there team. The Bulls allready have a poor-mans version of Jamison in Chandler. They don't need two of them.
If I were the Bulls I would stick with both Curry and Chandler. They both should be what? Sophmores(maybe Juniors) in college right know? I would give them both atleast 4 years together to see if they have made progress.

All in all, I would rather see Finley being delt to Chicago then Jamison or Walker. I guess I just have high hopes for the rookie Howard and would like to see him blossom here instead of moving on somewhere else when his contract expires.
Blonde Bomber is offline   Reply With Quote