View Single Post
Old 12-10-2003, 05:37 PM   #21
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:A "Would Ya" trade with Chicago

Quote:
Originally posted by: LRB
I'm against all the scenario of us giving up one of the Big 5 for Curry. Curry is just too raw and I don't see Dallas as a place for him to develop. Dallas is a horrible place to try and develop a center. I think we do better going after a stop gap center in FA and keeping our talented players together.
I can see it now, Curry, Howard, and Dirk growing old together.....on the court LRB, I dont want to give your gutter mind a chance with this one![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote