View Single Post
Old 12-15-2003, 07:53 PM   #1
ReDIRKulous
Golden Member

ReDIRKulous is on a distinguished road
Default Finley for Brent Barry

I am not a trade guy. I don't know how the salaries would work or what you would have to package... but I love the way this guy plays and I feel like finley's game is declining fast and that it might be best to move him now. . I havn't seen much of him though. He is a tremendous passer and shooter. From the Lakers games it is obvious how teams are trying to slow down the Mavs... make Nash go through hell. The more ball handlers and play makers we have the better we are. And his three point shooting would really spread defenses out even more. The most important thing is that we would have 3 guys that could handle the ball. Nash. Barry, and Walker. And we would have a tremendous three point shooting team. I noticed he has had some injury problems though. some missed time. Anyone know what this is from?

G Nash
G Barry
F Howard
F Walker
C Dirk

There is nothing wrong with criticizing a team if your points are valid. But most of the armchair coaches on this board talk pseudo-basketball-ese and make results oriented comments as if they actually have an understanding of the game at the pro level. Most of the comments are based on disappointment from unrealistic expectations or the most ludicrous notion that you sitting in your barc-o-lounger knows more about how to win basketball games than Nelson. Just not gonna happen, boysan.-TwoDeep3
ReDIRKulous is offline   Reply With Quote