View Single Post
Old 02-12-2002, 11:19 AM   #43
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

<< I am a new member as of yesterday and this is my very 1st thread to reply on, but I have question!?! Is this the kind of bullshit a newbie should expect on this site? I hear more name calling and bickering than I do Mavs talk. Last I checked this forum was for Mavs chat not &quot;The Personal Insult Forum&quot;. If this is what this board is all about, take me the hell off. As for saying I'm not real or I am someone other than who I say I am (Murph, I'm talking to you!), stop by Section 13 row B seat 7 at ALL Maverick games and see if I'm real.

Base Line Guy
>>

No, that is NOT what you should expect being a Newbie on this site. Unfortunatley 1 or 2 bad apples have made it their mission for it to be that way though. 99% of this boards members have a genuine respect for each other and there opinions, even though they may or may not agree. Over the last several weeks we've been trying to rid the board of all the name calling, insults, and personnal attacks. Unfortunatly it's been much more difficult then we had hoped. We're doing our best, trust us. So until the problem is 100% resolved, i'd ask that you just ignore the bs and concentrate on the good quality around the site. Beleive me, it heavily outweighs the bad.

Welcome to the board. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote