View Single Post
Old 02-12-2002, 11:56 AM   #44
LAC-HocusPocus
Banned

LAC-HocusPocus is on a distinguished road

Yea base line guy, just ignore it man. The reason I get insulted is because some of these guys are upset that I wont argue with them. That is getting them more upset by the post. Take a look at some previous posts where I was insulted, and notice how I just ignored them. I have learned not to take it so personal with the help of a good friend on this board. Don't let them get to you, they will get what they deserve in due time man, trust me. Rob and Dj are good people, that is not the way you want to look at this board. This is a great site man, with the exception of a few guys who are cancers and wont let stuff go. Keep posting man, and don't let them get to you.
As you can see from some guy who have to much time on his, he signed up under a name similar to mine. Notice he has an _, and not an - between LAC and Hocus. DJ, and Rob will take care of him. I have a feeling I know who it is, and I am sure DJ knows who it is too. DJ, Rob just ban the guy, I think you both might have some idea as to who it is. We all know it is not me, the real LAC-HocusPocus.
LAC-HocusPocus is offline   Reply With Quote