View Single Post
Old 12-23-2003, 12:27 PM   #6
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Do you pull the trigger FINAL PART???

Everyone is obtainable for the right price EXCEPT Duncan, Garnett, and Shaq!!! Some Mavs fans want to throw Dirk out there, but I think if the right trade came along, we would ship him right along...

Regarding TMAC and ZACH, I think a SEVERELY struggling team would be willing to part with their franchise player that isnt getting it done for whatever reason, as would a team part with a guy that is starting to have drug problems like the rest of the roster... I know I just read an article the other day that mentioned the GM or something of the Magic saying that they did not want to talk about trading McGrady yet as they wanted to see if they could turn the season around first!!! What does that tell ya about CANT GET them???

Regarding the portland trade, sorry, all or nothing!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]