View Single Post
Old 02-14-2002, 04:07 PM   #13
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Dolemite:

I don't think there's a person on this board that wants Finley traded just to trade him. Hell, I don't. I've never made a secret of that either. I know some are of the belief that if we could get a big man for Fin, then they'd do it. No biggie.

I really doubt Cuban or Nelson would trade him though, not after what he's been through here.

I was responding to Madape and asking what the purpose of trading Fin for Rose--straight up--would accomplish, assuming it could be done under the rules?

I was corrected on another board, DA said that the Nuggets, Pacers and us are working on a 3-team and Howard would be involved in that if it happens. At this poing though, the Mavs are just trying to work with the Pacers on getting Rose.

Which means, Im thinking, that Harvey, Najera, possibly Griffin, cash and our #1 (some combo of that) would be what gets us Rose.

Interesting that we want Rose that "BAD" as DA said last night.