View Single Post
Old 12-27-2003, 11:21 PM   #19
stevie_franchise3

stevie_franchise3 is on a distinguished road
Default RE:Midwest Conf is loaded!!

After you first pointed out that I said never, I changed my stance to for the most part they dont so i dont know why you brought out the examples.

Lets take a look:

Quote:

An absolutely inaccurate statement. The Mavs do play D as evidenced by the 2nd half against the Kings, our problem is playing consistent D. The Mavs have far too many lapses in D, but to say we don't play any is highly inaccurate.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, well they dont play D for the most part .as their opponents score almost a 100 a game and at 45% FG. Thats no defense which is 29 out of 29 teams. Dallas gives up more points than anyone in the league period. And only 3 teams allow an opponent to shoot better. Thats NO D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Of course there is no team in the league that plays no defense. But everyone knows Dallas for the most part doesnt, period.

Lets put it like this, Dallas is alot closer to playing no D then they are to great defense, a helluva lot closer.

And I know I could find more games where Dallas doesnt play great defense than you could find where they do. You guys just try to outscore teams with your potent offense rather than play good defense which is evident on how you guys can be up 18 and then down 4 in a quick time last tonight against the Grizzlies. When you go on the road it is a different story though and those shots dont fall as easily as evidenced by your 4-10 record.
People should boo until the Mavs start playing with heart. If they are trying but not living up to potential then they shouldnt be booing. If they are playing heartless basketball people should be booing. ......as stated by EricaLubarsky
stevie_franchise3 is offline   Reply With Quote