View Single Post
Old 02-15-2002, 02:07 PM   #10
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

Kid - We all know that Nelson loves to play around with match-ups, and play forwards and off-guards at the point. By playing Finley at the point position, Nelson may be asking Mike to do more than he's capable of. He doesn't have the skills to do it well. This is one of the reasons I think Finley doesn't exactly fit the Mavericks need at the two spot. He is basically a one dimensional offensive player. He plays both the two and three, but his game doesn't exactly change that much based on where he plays. Maybe I'm getting too excited about the possibility of Rose, but he seems to be just what the Mavs need at that position. If we could pull off a trade where we land both Rose and a good young low post rebounder like Foster, I think the Mavs would be a much better team.
madape is offline   Reply With Quote