View Single Post
Old 12-31-2003, 02:33 PM   #53
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: My Verdict - Long!!!

I believe within the link there are other mentions though of him playing him hard throughout the night... If not, I sent you the wrong link... Nonetheless, my point is many great defensive players play the entire game VERY HARD and then yes, can step it up even a notch further at certain crunch times... Finley can definately do the latter, and does it quite well at times, but he is inconsistent at remaining good throughout the game...

Regarding Redd, he did have several three pointers, but two of the third-period three pointers were uncontested... Sure a lot of this comes from the coach running bad schemes on defense, but great defenders do not even let the guy get the ball... That is the kind of thing Artest is known for... Also, Finley guarded Mason some as well when the Zone switched up...

All in all, Finley, as I said, played well... Better in the fourth including that nice fade-away jump shot...