View Single Post
Old 01-02-2004, 09:42 PM   #52
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Mavs X Bucks Game 2

Quote:
Originally posted by: Hitman
You know, I don't post as much as I used to,and I don't watch the Mavs as much as I did last year, and one of the major reasons is (as a high school basketball coach) is that they play so stupid, and Don Nelson is such a loser coach...I mean...I can't deal anymore. You have a dude that is basically unstoppable,and you completely stop going to him. That is the problem with this team.

Give me Dirk, Nash, Finley and a bunch of guys who play defense and I will show you a championsip contender.

This team is going nowhere.

Sorry about that.. Did you feel the same way last year?? Same coach, at least I think so...
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote