Thread: Mavs vs Suns
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2002, 10:18 PM   #21
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

bayliss, on an individual game basis, i wouldn't have a problem with it because the mavs were up and other people were hitting.

However, since he is the best offensive player on the team and this is something that has happened on a regular basis throughout the past couple years..it concerns me.
I guess it is just misguided offense and a lack of offensive identity at times....other times, it's a well oiled machine..

but how can the best offensive player on the team get over looked and not get any shots.. especially when he's hot?

it doesn't make sense.

there was a play or two where finley forced up bad shots that kinda pissed me off...dirk spotting up for three and fin sees him..but forces up a bad shot...
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote