View Single Post
Old 01-07-2004, 09:52 AM   #37
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:The Official "Knicks to the Lottery" Thread

OP - I just enjoy making snap judgments, and you tried to ruin that for me. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Back to the trade, I talked to a friend of mine last night who is a die-hard Knicks fan, and he likes the trade because it makes the team better now. He acknowledges that the team has mortgaged its future, but he says the future was already mortgaged with the Houston contract for the next three years anyway. His feeling is that it's better to have a team that can compete in the crappy East and maybe get lucky and win the East than a team that can't and still be over the cap.

Interesting points.