View Single Post
Old 01-08-2004, 04:15 PM   #37
ddh33
Platinum Member

ddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant future
Default RE:A simple question: Big Z for Walker -- would you do it?

Quote:
Originally posted by: Sweet Daddy
I say no to Z if it costs us one of the big 6 (I include Howard ... man, what a find he's turning into. We'd have to be crazy to trade him right now. When was the last time Dallas found a real talent this low in the draft?). It isn't because of anything to do with Z himself. Heck, he's definitely a top 10 center, and probably a little higher than that.

It's because I believe that any more major changes to the Mavericks rotation this year would throw them into total disarray. Just my opinion, but I think if they keep mucking with the lineup they can kiss this year goodbye. They've already got enough to deal with trying to mesh the talent that they've got.
I understand what you're saying, and a big part of me can appreciate that fact. My only contention is that without any inside presence, and by relying on the Twins to do the dirty work, we may be forced to kiss this season goodbye anyway. I hope not, but I sure have my concerns.
ddh33 is offline   Reply With Quote