Thread: Jamison must go
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2004, 02:43 PM   #31
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Jamison must go

Quote:
Originally posted by: kg_veteran
Quote:
Originally posted by: Max Power
Quote:
Originally posted by: Lvubun1
I like AJ but when it comes down to it he is a younger, quicker, slightly more talented Cedric Ceballos, horrible defense, good at getting garbage buckets, decent finisher, funny looking shot, etc. They both even scored 50 points in a game. The think that I really dislike about AJ the most is he is pretty much emotionless, he comes off the bench scores 13-14 points, grabs a couple boards, leaves the game and that's it, he is probably the most quiet player I have ever seen in the NBA.
What a great comparison. Jamison is the 2nd coming of Ceballos.
That is a fantastic comparison. There are some differences, but the similarities in the way they play the game are striking.
Maybe we can bring back Cedric to be Jamison's personal defense coach. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]