View Single Post
Old 02-20-2002, 02:48 AM   #27
grbh
Platinum Member

grbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to all

I love Dirk, and I believe that if this team ever wins a championship it will be on his shoulders, but he disappears. He needs to work on his consistency. This is not just a game to game matter, but nearly possesion to possesion. he scored his 5 1st quarter points I believe in 3 possesions. Other than that he was not much of a factor in the 1st. My lord the 3rd quarter made me sick.
Continually this season Dirk will go quarters without touching the ball but a couple of times. I love him, but Nelson needs to tell him to assert himself. When Dirk goes well so go the Mavericks.
What particulary frustrates me is that when this team is struggling we need to get him the ball more. Nobody does a better job of getting to the line than Dirk.

http://www.genevaschools.org/austinb...gray/platypus/
grbh is offline   Reply With Quote