View Single Post
Old 01-13-2004, 11:32 PM   #74
OutletPass
Diamond Member

OutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really nice
Default RE:The Sock's thread

I may need thorazine, Doc. The Sock hurt his foot yesterday and couldn't get any lift tonight. The Denton Ryan Raiders 9th graders lost again tonight...by 4...after being up by 3 with 2:30 to play. Worst game of the year...we scored only about 60% of what we average and it was Sock's worst game in 3 years...he couldn't buy a shot.

Brutal game really...the refs let it get out of control and we were missing 3 starters (one went to JV to help out at pg, one is supended from the team for one game, and another failed a class....all 3 were on my spring/summer team)....Sock had a lot of points on FT's and a ton of rebounds...but he had a terrible night from the floor...it was just one of the nights...that you learn from and put behind you...

I AM PLEASED TO SAY THAT :

Another member of this board, "Dirk's Cuzin" (and Sock's best friend since 1st grade) played a fine solid game at pg for the northwest texans...the winners tonight...he's another of my players and just a wonderful young man....I was really pleased tonight to sit down with him for about 30 minutes during the first game tonight and catch up before he and the Sock tangled oncourt...in the 9th grade game.

so, props to him and his team...

All hail Dirk's Cuzin (for tonight only)