Thread: personally..
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2002, 12:36 PM   #40
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

i fail to see any type of connection between pippen and finley in the manner in which you're speaking...
comparing finley to where pippen was as a player one time in his career doesn't tread much water with me

another thing..you can be a second or even a third option in dallas and take as many shots as some teams' first option.

wallace takes around 16 in portland...as the #1 option...in dallas, i wouldn't see any problem with him getting the same number of shots..

the reason i would make a move would be to make the team better. that's all.
is it in the mavs best interest to keep the big three in tact? maybe. is it in the mavs best interest to see what teams would offer for fin? of course.
is it in the mavs best interest to get poor value for fin? no
is it in the mavs best interest to pull the trigger with a team that is looking to shake some things up..maybe get more value for finley than what the market would actually normally command? of course

will it happen? probably not. will i be upset if it doesn't happen? no
will i be upset if the mavs don't look to see what's out there? yes
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote