View Single Post
Old 02-21-2002, 01:16 PM   #12
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

<< As far as I'm concerned, you can say Bradley has an attitude problem as well >>

I agree, Mick. But Ostertag seems to be more frustrated than Bradley, and maybe surlier too. I'm not sure if Nellie would react to Ostertag one bit better than Sloan has, or one bit better than he (Nellie) has done with Bradley.

Over the last couple of months, the idea of a Brad Miller/Ostertag/Sabonis center platoon had occurred to me though--three guys with proven track records of getting inside Shaq's head. Pull Oakley into the mix, and toe or no, Mavs could make things interesting against the Lakers.

Pure fantasy now though.
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote