View Single Post
Old 02-21-2002, 02:40 PM   #5
foglemann
Golden Member

foglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to behold

Thanks Road Rage and grbh for the info., it really helps. I can't believe that we have given up so many season highs this season, especially some of those guys are barely able to play in the NBA. Also, that a lot of those were career highs. I wonder what is wrong with this team this year from last year, I know that all the average points against and ppg is going to be higher this year because of the new rules, but we are dead last in defense this year. We didn't change the team that much last year or I guess we did have over half the year with that whole Wizards crew. Anyway, we were like 16th in the league last year on defense and now we are dead last, this is the biggest problem, we were much more balanced last year. I would rather be fourth on offense like last season and 16th on defense like last year, than to be number one and last on defense. This team could be balanced, a center would help, but we just don't consentrate on defense. We don't show enough hustle or heart out there and this has to change if we want to stay in the playoffs, but my biggest wish is if we add a little more in the offseason and get back a lot better on the defensive end.
foglemann is offline   Reply With Quote