View Single Post
Old 01-16-2004, 01:01 PM   #32
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Rasheed to Dallas? Is it a done deal?

Quote:
"Well I'll tell you this: the last time I talked with John Nash [the Portland GM] was when we were in Portland [Dec 23]. I think that should pretty much say it all."
hmmm...seems like we're hearing a lot more bullshit from the Oregon media. They sure hate Rasheed and sure want to see him somewhere else. I remember the last time this trade rumor started picking up steam. It's also funny that reporters think that Sheed is sitting out because he is being checked out by Dallas when he has an inflamed a nd puffy ankle sitting on the sideline of the Blazer games.

Jeff McInnis has testified that Sheed is actually just resting his ankle. So we'll have to see then.

So Portland pulls the trigger on this- they immediately will put Delk on the IL with either Ruben Boumtje Boumtje or Eddie Najera and will be paying those two for nothing and only would have picked up Jamison who doesnt seem to fit in their system and personality-wise will have a hard time in Portland.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote