View Single Post
Old 01-21-2004, 01:10 PM   #9
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: No trade is the best trade

Quote:
Well no matter what Nellie called them in the grand scheme of things they were replaceable, which in my book makes them spare.
so are Walker and Jamison spares or core players??? You seem to have lost me u2...on one side you say that a player cant be a central piece because they were tradable(which I'd love to hear you actually explain...what about upgrading?) and on the other hand you call Walker and Jamison "core" pieces...knowing full well that they have been and will be the two players most disscussed in trades until the deadline...so which is it? are they spares under your one formula or core pieces???
sounds like under your scheme u2, the core is expanding....I would still consider the big three the core and Jamison/Walker/whoever to be good players but still just pieces built around the core.....you are correct though no reason to play a semantical game, my thinking, Walker and Jamison are nothing more than an NVE and Reaf upgrades in your way of thought, it would seem that they are of equal value to the big three that is why you call them core pieces....right???

I think when your core gets too large, you begin to lose your identity, something this team seems to have done, and only now have the big three overcome that to lead this team again....Notice the team began winning once Walker found a role and the big three found their groove!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote