View Single Post
Old 01-21-2004, 06:51 PM   #32
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold
Default RE: Kerry Takes Iowa; Dean a Distant Third

I watched the Democratic response to Bush's State of the Union. I must say that it reminded me of one of those boring rides at Disney World. You know, the ones in which animatronic dummies sing happy songs about fairies or pirate ships or some shit. I don't know, something about Pelosi and Daschel's corpse-like makeup, their wide eyed emotionless stares, and how the rest of their faces didn't seem to move when they talked.

I could just imagine those two robots singing "It's a world of corruption. It's a world of fear. Haliburton, Enron make it clear. 500 soldiers dead. Something's wrong with his head. It's a failed administration after all"

(just made that rhyme up, maybe I should register at democraticunderground.com!)
madape is offline   Reply With Quote