View Single Post
Old 02-21-2002, 11:26 PM   #10
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

let me ask a question?
is a low post presence like howard..that can do nothing else offensively other than post up...is that good for the mavs offense?

the offense often grew stagnant when posting to juwan..there was no movement and he rarely passed once he got the ball on the low block. The mavs become more athletic and are able to shoot the ball better.. I think that fits perfectly with the mavs offense. Also, he's better defensively than howard..

Is it the trade to push the mavs into the NBA finals?... well, the mavs were one of the 3-4 best teams in the NBA and they just got better. However, will they make it to the finals? I don't know...that's why they play the games

could someone else help the mavs more? yes, of course. However, could they have made a trade that was a better trade for the mavs? Probably not, or it would have been made
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote