View Single Post
Old 02-22-2002, 01:01 AM   #2
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

yeah..i heard fin was really upset..
last time i saw him, he was crying in the locker room. I had to personally go over to him and console him telling him "you've still got a half to go. Let's go out and win this for juwan and timmy!!!"
he looked at me and said, "thanks Murph, you're right...you always know the right things to say."
I told him "What are friends for...don't worry, juwan and timmy will be ok"

he then told me that he wante to win the game for timmy, juwan, ..but also wanted to win it for avery, wahad, raef, and little nicky..so i think things turned out ok

after the game, he asked me if i wanted to join him and some of the other guys for a drink in a couple of weeks. I had to turn him down because i didn't want our friendship to interfere with my writing on dallas-mavs.com
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote