View Single Post
Old 02-22-2002, 01:18 AM   #7
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

<< yeah..i heard fin was really upset..
last time i saw him, he was crying in the locker room. I had to personally go over to him and console him telling him &quot;you've still got a half to go. Let's go out and win this for juwan and timmy!!!&quot;
he looked at me and said, &quot;thanks Murph, you're right...you always know the right things to say.&quot;
I told him &quot;What are friends for...don't worry, juwan and timmy will be ok&quot;

he then told me that he wante to win the game for timmy, juwan, ..but also wanted to win it for avery, wahad, raef, and little nicky..so i think things turned out ok

after the game, he asked me if i wanted to join him and some of the other guys for a drink in a couple of weeks. I had to turn him down because i didn't want our friendship to interfere with my writing on dallas-mavs.com
>>

...and we have an early nominee for post of the year!!! Great stuff Murph!
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
The Crippler is offline   Reply With Quote