View Single Post
Old 01-29-2004, 12:40 AM   #88
OutletPass
Diamond Member

OutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really nice
Default RE:The Sock's thread

I'm a day late and a dollar short...as I was reminded by sharp eyed friends.

Your Denton Ryan 9th grade Raiders played at Azle last night...and got some needed payback...a 2 point win after a 3 point loss to them a couple of weeks back.

Sock had a pretty average type of game 18/10/2bl/6ast....not his best by far. He fouled out in the last minute or so. And I'm a slight bit concerned about his lingering foot injury. It was a ridiculously physical game...Azle has a 6'3" post who loves to throw elbows into the face.

But the really good news is that the other guys on the team played a VERY nice game. A couple of the kids are really showing some real nice signs of improvement.

We have the rematch with Denton High School coming up Friday night...and that's a real PAYBACK game...I wouldn't be surprised to see the Sock have a 30/20 game...this is THE ONE that he wants before he goes to the varsity.