View Single Post
Old 01-30-2004, 03:48 PM   #13
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:3 way - Bring back Quick!

Quote:
Originally posted by: akaarod03
LRB...the more I think about it...you're right...Walker and NVE would take a lot of ill-advised shots. I would prefer to keep Jamison. However, one thing I disagree with is your lineup to close games. I would prefer this lineup:

Nowitski
Howard
Dampier
Finley
Nash

In fact that would be my starting lineup as well...with Jamison and NVE coming off the bench. Wow what firepower.

Of course, Nellie would probably go with Nash, NVE, Finley, Howard, and Nowitski to close out games [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
akaarod03 I would prefer your proposed lineup as well, possibly substituting Bradley for Dampier if we needed FT shooting to hold a lead. What I was referring to is what Nellie would most likely play. Howard very rarely might beat Jamison out to close games, but I highly doubt Nellie would do that very often.