View Single Post
Old 02-23-2002, 09:30 PM   #16
Rod1975
Golden Member

Rod1975 is on a distinguished road

Joe Joe, (or whoever you are...you remind me of the infamous RCF)here's some words of advice:
Don't belive everything you see on TV (you obviously watch too much of it)

And in case you have'nt figured it out yet, nobody here likes you, and you only compound it by making assenine statements that only you alone think are relevant.

You may think everyone has it in for you because you speak the truth (in your mind) all the time. But in reality it's because it seems you purposefully make statements that you know are false or are at best, contreversial.

I've said all along that we should ignore your provacative comments and let you live in your own little dreamworld, but I admit you have a knack for illiciting conflict. So therefore we continue this feud, all along knowing you are inaccurate, and constantly proving you wrong.

The only time we CAN'T prove you wrong, is when you become your name-dropping---insider wannabe alter-ego.

Please for the sake of the quality of this board, refrain from making anymore statements like this:

<< &lt;&lt; MFFL-I have added more info to this board Mavs wise than you have in the whole time you've been here. &gt;&gt; >>