View Single Post
Old 02-04-2004, 10:48 AM   #56
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:The Official "Knicks to the Lottery" Thread

Quote:
Originally posted by: Male22Dan
And now 7th in the East...
You must be listening to Kevin Frazier and his NBA Fastbreak buddies too much, Dan. They were foaming at the mouth last night over how great the Knicks look now, and I'll ask them the same thing I asked you several weeks ago when I made that bet -- who are the Knicks going to beat to get out of the first round? They can't beat Indiana, New Jersey, Detroit or New Orleans in a series.

Also, I know it's really impressive that the Knicks have now SURGED to four games UNDER .500 (23-27), but how impressive will it be when they go about 3-7 over the next 10? (If you don't believe me, take a look at their schedule.)

Don't believe the hype from the Fastbreak boys, Dan. The Knicks are still a very mediocre team.