View Single Post
Old 02-04-2004, 11:30 AM   #57
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: The Official "Knicks to the Lottery" Thread

KG, I don't understand why you're so down on the Knicks. They have a good defensive center (that most people on this board wanted) two workmen at power forward (Thomas and Harrington), a big versatile small forward, the Michael Finely of the East at the two and one of the better pg's in the league. Lenny Wilkins is actually playing Mutombo and Penny is a solid vet coming off of the bench.

Houston is out until after the All-Star break so if they can go 5-5 over the next ten they'll be in good shape in the East. The only two games that I'm pretty sure they'll lose are @Dallas and @Sac.

As far as the playoffs, three of the four teams you mentioned don’t scare me. There’s no reason NO, NJ, or Det. can’t lose in the 1st round. J-O’Neal probably wouldn’t allow Indy to fall that early, but the other three are vulnerable, especially if Steph raised his game.