View Single Post
Old 02-04-2004, 01:00 PM   #6
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: What happened 2big Man??

Well, first off, cbs.sportline's player rankings should be regarded with some skepticism. Bradley's as low as 50th because of his low playing time and the questionable and (to my knowledge) unpublished idiosyncracies of their statistical weightings. As for Williams, only time will tell, but after last night I'll say that I'm comfortable with him. He's not a complete player, but he was cheap, and he looks to me to be exactly the kind of guy who would have given us fits on the inside, which means he should fit a need pretty well. Like Fortson with a couple inches, a jumper, and better defense. And Nellie might actually play him. I'd still consider trades for guys like SAR or Sheed, probably for Walker, who's dismal +/- continues to amaze me.