View Single Post
Old 02-04-2004, 03:53 PM   #61
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: The Official "Knicks to the Lottery" Thread

Nope... No Fastbreak KG... Just simple BB knowledge!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

You will LOSE your bet KG... You will lose... To make such a blank statement as to say that the Knicks cant beat these four teams if they make the playoffs is just ridiculous... I mean look back at some of the playoffs and you see upsets all the time... Last year there were upsets... Years ago there were upsets... Hell, look at what happened when those Nuggets played with heart against the 1 seed Sonics several years back... In basketball, like any sport, any team can be beat... So when I look at a talented team like the Knicks, (and by the way, I am NOT a Knicks fan - you have no idea how I loved watching Charles Smith get his ball swatted over and over against the bulls in the playoffs - or how I loved watching Ewings driving layup clank off of the back of the rim in another playoff series). But I am just stating my basketball opinion here... I think they are talented enough to make the playoffs and beat probably any team outside of Indiana and New Jersey, (despite their win against Indiana last night, this is the only real team I think can actually win it all from the East). With that said, I think they COULD beat either of those teams in the right situation. Any what happens if the overtake New Jersey in their division. They are only 5 games back, and could actually do that... What happens then when they have the 2nd seed in the playoffs??? Do you still think they dont advance into the 2nd round... If NJ goes on another tail spin under their new Doogie Howser coach, anything could happen in that weak ass division...

So to you KG, a man who will soon be beaten and bruised via a lost bet and hurt ego, I say bah humbug to your pessimistic views regarding the Knicks... It all likely comes down to Thomas hatred anyway... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]