View Single Post
Old 02-05-2004, 02:02 PM   #64
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: The Official "Knicks to the Lottery" Thread

Im not ducking you KG... I just got back to this thread... I put 50 dollars down for the taking if your wallet is as big as your mouth...

Regarding the "counting on a miracle" crap line... Give me a break KG... You made comments saying it couldnt be done, and I threw facts your way... So you assume I am saying WELL IF THEY DID IT MAYBE, JUST MAYBE THOSE SORRY KNICKS CAN... Please... They ARE a good team, and if they lose from here on out and dont make the playoffs or win just enough and get knocked out in the first - THEY WILL STILL BE A GOOD TEAM, AND GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME TO LAY 50 DOLLARS ON THEM IN FACT MAKING THE SECOND ROUND... Like I said, you will lose anyway!!!

In fact, lets make it 100, such that 50 goes to the board either way, and 50 to the winner!!! Dont ask me to ball up if you dont want your money taken from you like a bully takes a kids lunch money!!!