View Single Post
Old 02-05-2004, 07:47 PM   #13
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: NVE/Dampier to Dallas...Screw Portland

Just a quick side-point (probably completely off-topic, but w/e): Travis best came here, accepted a not-so-great contract for himself, 1 year, vet. minimum, cause he wanted to play in Dallas and wanted to have another shot at a title... hardly ever do I see a trade where Best's name isn't thrown out there. NVE is great but the injuries this year make me doubt his durability from now on. Travis Best has been playing pretty well lately, nothing spectacular but night in night out, he'll give you some solid minutes. So finally we get a free agent that wants to sign with us, and we trade him the first chance we have? That would really give some credit to the rumor of free-agents not wanting to sign with Dallas because they're afraid of being traded. Anyway, the trade-talk may resume now.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]