View Single Post
Old 02-06-2004, 12:40 AM   #8
ddh33
Platinum Member

ddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant future
Default RE:Fantasy Question: Which Center Would You Pick?

Didn't see Duncan on the list, but he would definitely be my choice. For my money, he's simply the best player in the game.
Shaq would be 2, and probably 1 if it weren't for my own dislike for him and questions about his work ethic, injuries, and age. When healthy and motivated, he's easily the most dominant player in the league.
I would take Jermaine next. He'll do nothing but get better.
Yao would be next. He's got a good shot to pass Jermaine, but I worry that he doesn't have the type of personality to reach his potential. I keep thinking a better, more talented Rik Smits.
Finally, Brad Miller. He's been better than I thought he would be. He can do a little bit of everything and would really help this team. I still think he's out of his league with these guys though.
ddh33 is offline   Reply With Quote