View Single Post
Old 02-06-2004, 10:11 AM   #29
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:NVE/Dampier to Dallas...Screw Portland

I haven't read this thread, but I thought I'd post this here (found it at LMF) rather than start a new thread. I scanned the last page and I don't think this has been pointed out...

Quote:
I just heard this on The Ticket. I don't know how true/false it is, but it would be a great move for the Mavs........

A. Walker for NVE & E. Dampier

The word is, Golden State wants to dump salary and aquiring Walker would make him opt out next year. Also, NVE is trying to force Golden State to move him by saying that he will retire if he doesn't end up playing in Texas by next year (Texas = Dallas). Dallas would get the big man they originally tried to get in the earlier trade in Dampier and the much needed umph in the middle. Dampier is averaging 12 points & 12 rebounds.