View Single Post
Old 02-07-2004, 01:10 AM   #101
bcrav4
Golden Member

bcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to all
Default RE:NVE/Dampier to Dallas...Screw Portland

Posted by 2 users in the espn message boards:

"They were not, technically, traded within the same season. The trade happened in August, during the offseason, so this trade still can be made. "

"i know it was a long time ago, but in the summer of 96, the Pacers traded Mark Jackson to Denver for Jalen Rose, but then in that seasons trading deadline the Pacers got Jackson back for Ricky Pierce. It is the same scenario here with Nick, so why couldnt it happen. It wasnt in the same season "

BESIDES WHY WOULD THEY SAY ON THE RADIO IT COULD HAPPEN, WHEN THEY WOULD OBVIOUSLY KNOW ABOUT THIS RULE?????
"They better not put me in the All-Star Game. I won't shoot, but I'll dominate that easy game. I'll be playing hard defense. I'll be foulin'. I'll be flagrant fouling. Everyone will be like, 'What are you doing?'" -- Ron Artest.
bcrav4 is offline   Reply With Quote