View Single Post
Old 02-08-2004, 01:19 AM   #10
ddh33
Platinum Member

ddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant future
Default RE:Rasheed Wallace: Will he be traded or will he remain a Blazer or will he simply walk?

Quote:
Originally posted by: Poindexter Einstein
And I truly dont think the Mavs were ever interested in a 2-month player, before or now. Having to give up a major player in exchange for someone who might be very short term is risking a terrible drain on talent. Huge risk, and questionable reward - he isnt a C.
I think the Mavs were very interested, although I completely agree with you about not wanting to give up a significant piece for what could be a rental player. My best guess is that was one of the factors in the rumored deal dying, but I think it was all very legit at one time. There was just too much working against it though, as you mentioned.
ddh33 is offline   Reply With Quote