Thread: Grammys
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2004, 01:24 PM   #6
Blonde Bomber
Golden Member

Blonde Bomber is on a distinguished road
Default RE:Grammys

*What was up with Christinas hair? I swear she looked her best before she made it big. She looks more and more tricked out every year.

*I thought it was cool to see Sting sing with Sean Paul. Talk about two singers on opposite ends of the spectrum hooking up.

*Is it me or is Ellen Degeneres's comedy routine getting old and stale?

*Outkast was off the hook, and what do you call those dance moves that Andre 2000 was dishing out?

*Can someone please tell George Clinton that's it time to hang it up. He HAS lost the funk, im sorry.

*June Carter Cash? Best country vocal artist? hmmm, I guess I'm in the minority in trying to figure out how she won other than what it looked like.

*Justin Timberlake is getting on my nerves...the guy seemed to show up in everybody elses set. Did anybody notice he just somehow appeared on stage with the Black Eyed Peas. That's ok Justin, I think the BEP's can handle it without you.

*Anybody notice how 50 cent dissed Evanessence when they beat him out for newcomer of the year. How pathetic!!

*Does the Grammy's never have a host? They needed one this year.

*Here's a thought. How did Janet Jackson get cut off from the Grammy's and Justin seemed to be everywhere. Boy, I think Justin just threw Janet under the bus it didn't even look back. Great Guy!!

*Overall, was not impressed as I was in past years. This is supposed to be the Super Bowl of the Music awards and it turned into a Super DUD!!
Blonde Bomber is offline   Reply With Quote